Science behind Weighted Blanket
Deep Pressure Stimulation (DPS) is firm but gentle squeezing like hugs that relaxes the nervous system.
Positive effects include:
- General sense of calm that can last up to a few hours after therapy
- Decreased overall anxiety when practiced regularly
- Increased happiness
- Improves sleep quality
- Improved focus attention-deficit hyperactivity syndrome (ADHS)
- Eases symptoms of restless leg syndrome
- Fights back against stress
- Helps manage obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Manages autism symptoms
- Helps the elderly
The Hidden Costs of Insufficient Sleep
Science has produced a strong body of evidence showing how lack of sleep impairs not only a variety of bodily functions, but also cognitive processes such as memory and executive control.
63% of participants who used weighted blankets reported lower anxiety and 78% felt more relaxed.
Lets be better at being awake!
Order Your myBeddie on Amazon and get Free Shipping now
What are people saying?
- the cover ties to the blanket so it doesn’t slip and the blanket remains evenly distributed
- most of the other blankets come without the cover so you have to spend more money to purchase both
- it actually works like it says
- this blanket has changed my life!
The quality is excellent. Sewing on blanket pockets looks nice and secure. I have to say that I am sleeping better and wake up more rested with a better mood. I am very pleased and recommended this blanket to all my friends and coworkers!